nsLight PKInsLight PKI is a PERL script, that uses OpenSSL to provide Public Key Infrastructure operations (Удостоверяющий Центр). Features are:
- Key ceremony workflow for initialization
- Requesting certificate in centralized mode (PKCS#12 generation)
- Certificate view and revocation
- Managing only one CA (as certificate/key-pair)
- CRL generation (at revocation time and once a day by cron job)
- Certificate expiration notification (30 days before expiration)
- UTF-8 support
- Support for RSA/SHA-1/3DES and ГОСТ Р 34.10-2001, ГОСТ 28147-89 and ГОСТ Р 34.11-94
- REST Connector for integration with third party software
- Interactive installer for simple installation
Download and install it by typing "./install.pl" and answer a few questions. Administrator's login is "admin". GOST support requires OpenSSL 1.0+. The software is released under the terms of GPL v3.
As of today, i've forked this development into a more complete one, available there.
Finally, if you need to use GOST algorithm for SSL/HTTPS connection, you can have a look at this HOWTO using stunnel with GOST.